Here is a new original song I recorded for Enrique Iglesias called "Mi Vida Sin Ti" ("My Life Without You") Remix Dance Version (featu.... To listen, please "Click" on my photo to go to my Enrique Iglesias Page. The Lyrics in both Spanish and English are also below. Thanks for listening...! :)

Views: 249

Replies to This Discussion

Mi Vida Sin Ti” Letra                                              “My Life Without You” Lyrics

(Castellano)                                                              (English)

Dame otra oportunidad                                             Give me one more chance

y te dare todo mi mundo a ti.                                    and I’ll give my world to you.

No me hace falta desesperar                                     I don’t need to beg,

mis errores, los reconocí.                                        I recognize I was wrong.

No quiero jugar con otros corazones                       I don’t want to play with other hearts

y echar mi suerte otra vez al azar…                          and throw my luck to chance…

Lo juro ésta vez                                                        I promise you this time

que yo soy bien sincero                                           that I’m truly sincere,

y a tu lado solo quiero estar.                                   and by your side is where I want to be.

A tu lado, yo voy a estar…..                                     By your side is where I will be…...

Estribillo:                                                                Chorus:

Mi vida sin ti,                                                          My life without you,

Sería un barco naufragante,                                    Would be a ship lost at sea,

Un libro viejo en un estante,                                   An old book on the shelf,

No sé imaginar                                                        I can’t imagine

Mi vida sin ti…                                                        My life without you…

Mi vida sin tu amor,                                                My life without your love,

me dejaría solo y perdido                                       would leave me alone and lost

Mi existencia no tendría sentido,                            My existence would not make sense,

No sé que haría,                                                     I don’t know what I would do, 

no sé que sería,                                                      don’t know what would become of

Mi vida sin ti.                                                          My life without you.

Paso otra noche oscura más                                   I spend one more dark night

en una cama fría sin ti.                                            in a cold bed without you.

Amanezco en ésta habitación                                  I wake up in this room,

solitario y pensando en tí.                                       Alone and thinking of you.

No quiero seguir                                                     I don’t want to go on

pensando en tantos Abriles                                     remembering so many Aprils (years)

los que pasabamos                                                 which we spent

juntos los dos.                                                        together, just the two of us.

Procuro dejar                                                          I try to stop

de recorrer en mi mente,                                         going round and round in my mind,

Nuestros momentos                                                reliving our moments 

antes de tu adiós.                                                    before you said “goodbye.”

El momento que                                                      The moment 

me dijiste “adiós…”                                                when you told me “goodbye…”

Estribillo:                                                                Chorus:

No se si quisiera                                                      I don't know if I would want

vivir mas mi vida                                                     to live my life

Mi vida sin ti........                                                    My life without you......

Fin.                                                                           End.

Letra y Musica por Wesley Miyahira                          Lyrics and Music by Wesley Miyahira

RSS

© 2017   Created by Enrique Iglesias.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service