New York! Want to meet up on the #EnriquePitbullTour at Madison Square Garden on Sept. 25?

Just take a picture of your tickets and post them to your social media with #EnriquePitbullTourNewYork

Take a screenshot of your post and upload it to this forum!

One fan and their guest (two people total) will be selected to meet Enrique on the day of the show.

*tickets not included with prize…Get your tickets: CLICK HERE

*Note: to post in the forum you will need to be a member of enriqueiglesias.com - Registration is easy and can be done here

You can upload your photo with a reply to this forum.

We'll select from this forum the most creative and passionate fans who post. 

Best of luck.

Team EI

Views: 6533

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im really disappointed by this contest probably not gonna participate ever again.. i do not feel that its fair that admin contacted me and did not gave me the chance to meet Enrique when other people already lost their chance! this is one in a life time opportunity that a REAL fan won't want to lose, I'm just upset they they tricked people to get in "contact" with you as a "winner" and they ignored the messages and never win or meet Enrique... as for Enrique i love him and i will continue to support him and find a real different way to meet him someday!...peaceee 

I've never won anything in my life & I know my chances are slim to none but it'd mean the world if you picked me for the meet Enrique bc I think ur amazing musician & it's been a dream of mine to meet you but I've never had the chance bc I was always so sick or having operations this will be my first Enrique concert. Please pick me & make me the happiest girl on earth. I love Enrique sooo much
Attachments:

Here are  few pictures I took at MSG Thursday night

who won the ny contest?

I've never won anything in my life & I know my chances are slim to none but it'd mean the world if you picked me for the meet Enrique bc I think ur amazing musician & it's been a dream of mine to meet you but I've never had the chance bc I was always so sick or having operations this will be my first Enrique concert. Please pick me & make me the happiest girl on earth. I love Enrique sooo much
Attachments:

This show was last Thuraday I don't think the EI Admin team announced a winner

Here is my up close video with Enrique on opening night at Newark. Escape!! I think this is the only night he sang this song!   I was a Diamond VIP 3 of 8 shows! #SecretStash #NoRegrets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc0RtgXBVcU

Did anyone win the NY MSG Meet and Greet?

RSS

© 2017   Created by Enrique Iglesias.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service