Whoah! We're Going To Marbella
Whoah! We're Gonna Have A Party
Whoah! In The Mediterranean Sea
Whoah! With Enrique And Fernando
Whoah! What An Adventure It Will Be

Yes, we are going. That's las dos belgas me and Daniëlle and mi hijas Amany, Priscilla, Maaike and Laura. Isn't that amazing ? We have front row tickets in the middle of the stage. The best ever. I hope ! LOL ! I can't wait for it to be happening. Another great adventure with us all. To bad some of us can't be there but they are sure in our thoughts. It's sad they can't join but sometimes you just can't.

Well, I'm very happy cause I so need this. Away from home and just have a good time. And finally some summer ? Cause here it's still not warm. Brrr ! Anyone else going too ?

Besos,
Hildeke !

Views: 3430

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So happy for you all!

Unfortunately I can't go because I already booked my summer vacation, looking forward to the stories already!!

Auw, to bad mi hija. But I'm sure he will come closer too. He just have too. For all that can't go :o).

Besos,
Tu Madre !

I am coming too!!!!!!! I booked it yesterday afternoon Row 2!!!!!! :)

Sooooo excited yaaay!!!!!! although a little nervous about the cost...lol. but made the decision as I want to go soooo much to see Enrique again!!!!!!! :) and so looking forward to meeting you at last!!!!!! :) x

Would be awesome hu mi hija ? You are already behind us and who knows mi otra hija Nicola too.

Besos,
Tu Madre !

Hi Laura!   I am in Seat 21 Row 2!!!!!! What about you?

We have front row from seat 5 till 13. And Laura has row 2 seat 13. So not that far away from each other hu mi hija ? That's awesome. We can all go together to the concert. How amazing is that !

Love,
Tu Madre !

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we will meet for the first time mi hija. How awesome is that. And row 2 ? Which seat dear. Cause we have front row. Who know you might be behind us.  How amazing hu ?

Besos,
Tu Madre !

I can't wait Madre!!!!  I am sooo excited already and have now booked my flight today!!!!! yaaaay!!!!!!! 

I looked on my phone late Friday night and there appeared to be some seats left in front row then, but by the time I looked again on Saturday afternoon it was Row 2, Seat 21 but I am more than happy with that!!!!!! :) :) xx

Awesome mi hija. I posted here above where we are seated and Laura as well. So not far from us. We can go all together :o). From when till when will you go then ? I don't know yet ! LOL !

Love,
Hildeke !

Yaaaaaay!!!!! We're Gonna Have So Much Fun Together!!!! ;)

Oh my gosh, we will meet again mi hija. How awesome. Can't wait to see you back. Mwuah !

Besos,
Tu Madre !

woooooooohoooooooo! Im so happy for my madre and hermanitas...U girls are gonna have a blast!! oMG! front row! how exciting! I hope they dont come up with some VIP shit in front of u 'cause I'll kick their butt...hehehe! but still...first row!! amazing!! It's gonna be another great adventure and enrique will see all of u and will be like "ohhh my god!! my girls are here togethere!" how cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Oh! dont forget melissa and nicola are going too...yay!! Im soooo happy for them!! cant wait for hear all the adventures together...yay!!...and u know what? i was playing around with the tickets and i got row 1 seat 9 i guess...I was like "omg! i should go!" hahahaha! but nah! i cant :(...but anyway...good luck to my ei family :)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Enrique Iglesias.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service