Ahhhhh!!! Kevin!!! From enrique's band!! And then she is calling me cheater.. bad girl iona!! She is so jealous all the girls are following Kevin... First was enrique, then fernando, then some gut from bollywood.. Haaa! And know kevin... Hahaaa!! Enrique and fernando are crying over my shoulder.. Haaaa!!

Views: 805

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF. YOURSELF!!!!!!
yeah iona! bad girl!..hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
INES!! OMG!! How could she!! Bad.. bad Iona!!

But did you hear the other news lately?? Enrique had been cheating on AMANY!!!!
I got the headliner...

Kiss Roos
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! my own sister!! hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
I sent Kevin a facebook friend request! Haha and according to his page he's "in a relationship" and it ain't any of us! :L

it's not cheating unless you've discussed the whole "are we exclussive" thing! :L
So...hello Enrique ;)

I miss this guy Kevin and now Alex Feder......................Oh gosh these guys were amazing in the E band.

Hope they are back someday soon.

OMG!!! hahahaha kevin!!....this is an old post lol

Hahaha I bumped.............Found it funny........lol

I still love Kevin.........he left........I still love Feder........he left...........Now who is the next hot guy in the band.

I wanna know I wanna know

Sean? hahahahahahahahahaha

Absolutely he is the next HOT guy.........sssssshhhhh but sadly he is already hooked.

Enrique please add some single HOT guys in the band............WE NEED THEM..........LOL

OMG.. I thought you had a new crush lol.. It's true.. we do need single guys in the band :D But they are not stay long..don't know why... Where's mr charming Alex?.. 

Ketty I guess Enrique heard us already and added a new single guy but I don't think he is as HOT as SEAN HURWITZ.

BTW Alex quit the band cos all the women here were chasing him.........LOL

Ketty are you going to see E on June 1???

RSS

© 2018   Created by Enrique Iglesias.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service