Disappointing and very sad (Budapest 03.11-12.)

Excuse me bad English knowledge...

More than ten of his years we wait for it Enrique concert in Budapest. We do the Hungarian fan web page and FB since long years. We visited into the neighbouring countries Enrique kocert: Bratislava, Zagreb, Vienna. We were happy when we found it out finally after 18 years in Hungary.

The concert europe
his Hungary leader promised us an encounter , his knowledge we deserve it.

We are very grateful to him, he did everything in order for the encounter to come into existence.

He did not succeed after all. Because people  who were not fans went in before us. A common photo was wanted with only a famous man…

We were waiting patiently, we were not pushy, we our misfortune. From one of the moments onto the other one:” there are not more photos” Quasi drove away from the site.He was shocking.We did not can what to do, we had to go away.

I don't understand? Was not onto us one minute? Were we many people?

It was known that people_nation wait for an encounter…

After these, I was not able to enjoy one single of the minute of the Monday concert. :(

We did everything, what a plain people may do in order for a Budapest concert to be allowed to come into existence.

Did not deserve Enrique's time a minute. Disappointing and very sad.

www.enriqueonline.hu

https://www.facebook.com/wwwEnriqueOnlineHU/

We managed to reach away this:

Thank You!!!!!

Views: 2154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you that you have written! 
You are right in everything...
but this is not necessarily good...
Hope remains, maybe in a couple of years I'll be lucky again.

My hope also remains.. I don't give up, just pressed the pause this year..) I think everything happens on the right time.. probably when it comes, my and EI's passes will cross) 

Ketty Good luck once again and I hope you see him.

I agree with you, but it still annoying that Latin America comes first. I remember that he used to praise Mexico in many of his interviews and it made me roll my eyes and sulk a bit. It was if (mainland) Europe was never good enough :). I know that it comes down to his popularity and music market in general, but still... Could we have more chances?

RSS

© 2018   Created by Enrique Iglesias.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service