Chamaquita's Discussions (240)

Discussions Replied To (239) Replies Latest Activity

"As far as I understood, they are updating the site and not closing it down. I person…"

Chamaquita replied Dec 5 to We are very excited to announce that we will be updating the EnriqueIglesias.com VERY SOOM

17 on Friday
Reply by Skysea

"Good to hear that! Some of us would have fainted... :) The concert seems to have suc…"

Chamaquita replied Nov 14 to Meet & Greet + Concert in Paris

8 Nov 16
Reply by audrey_a96

"Sooooooooooo sweeeeeet!!!!  I could imagine it... and when I imagined it then it was…"

Chamaquita replied Nov 14 to Meet & Greet + Concert in Paris

8 Nov 16
Reply by audrey_a96

"Maybe they were just announced a bit late... Still, this time, rules were clearly fo…"

Chamaquita replied Nov 3 to Auction Amsterdam

10 Nov 8
Reply by Just 4 Enrique... Love E butt

"These were quite quick auctions and fpr example it seems that there was no group win…"

Chamaquita replied Nov 3 to Auction Amsterdam

10 Nov 8

"So happy for you! Dreams can come true! :) Have a nice time with Enrique!"

Chamaquita replied Nov 3 to MESSAGE FOR ENRIQUE’S TEAM – SHOW IN PARIS

56 Nov 13
Reply by audrey_a96

"Awww, this is good that you still managed to see your (and ours) hero! :) P.S I hop…"

Chamaquita replied Oct 28 to I met Enrique ,,, yessssss finally ... a note to thanks everybody who supported me , & thank you Enrique , My Hero

20 Oct 28

"I was watching the video from the concert in London and now I so want to go to his c…"

Chamaquita replied Oct 23 to Alena........Spain Scarf........Enrique is coming to you.

9 Oct 24

"They keep adding new tour dates. This means many happy fans :). "

Chamaquita replied Oct 23 to Alena........Spain Scarf........Enrique is coming to you.

9 Oct 24

"I second that. I didn't have much belief in this call anyway (hasn't it been a "priz…"

Chamaquita replied Aug 26 to Las Vegas shows are the only 2 shows remaining in the US this year!!!

24 Oct 2

RSS

© 2018   Created by Enrique Iglesias.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service