Monique Sicard's Discussions (3,812)

Discussions Replied To (3774) Replies Latest Activity

"$450.00"

Monique Sicard replied Jun 29 to AUCTION: SAVE THE CHILDREN Toronto, ON, JULY 6TH (Thursday) || SUBASTA: SAVE THE CHILDREN Toronto, ON, JULIO 6 (JUEVES)

23 Oct 12
Reply by susan

"$ 350."

Monique Sicard replied Jun 28 to AUCTION: SAVE THE CHILDREN Toronto, ON, JULY 6TH (Thursday) || SUBASTA: SAVE THE CHILDREN Toronto, ON, JULIO 6 (JUEVES)

23 Oct 12
Reply by susan

"Girl, will you really be at NYC, Montréal & Toronto shows???"

Monique Sicard replied Jun 28 to AUCTION: SAVE THE CHILDREN New York, July 1 (SATURDAY) || SUBASTA: SAVE THE CHILDREN New York, July 1 (SABADO)

36 Jul 12
Reply by Enrique Fan 4 Life

"Girl, will you really be at NYC, Montréal & Toronto shows???"

Monique Sicard replied Jun 28 to AUCTION: SAVE THE CHILDREN Toronto, ON, JULY 6TH (Thursday) || SUBASTA: SAVE THE CHILDREN Toronto, ON, JULIO 6 (JUEVES)

23 Oct 12
Reply by susan

"Will you really be at NYC, Montréal & Toronto shows???"

Monique Sicard replied Jun 28 to AUCTION: SAVE THE CHILDREN Montreal, QC, July 5th (WEDNESDAY) || SUBASTA: SAVE THE CHILDREN Montreal, QC, Julio 5 (MIERCOLES)

6 Jul 4
Reply by EILUVR

"$ 250.00"

23 Oct 12
Reply by susan

"I bought the first t-shirt that  I will wear at concerts ( Montréal & Toronto) w…"

Monique Sicard replied Jun 28 to AUCTION: SAVE THE CHILDREN Montreal, QC, July 5th (WEDNESDAY) || SUBASTA: SAVE THE CHILDREN Montreal, QC, Julio 5 (MIERCOLES)

6 Jul 4
Reply by EILUVR

"I bought the first t-shirt that  I will wear at concerts ( Montréal & Toronto) w…"

23 Oct 12
Reply by susan

"Thanks a lot!  Good job Jess!"

Monique Sicard replied Feb 17 to #AskEnrique 16/02/17

6 Feb 23
Reply by Robin

"Hola Vivi! I've seen it here in the Italian community and in Europa...  and I found…"

Monique Sicard replied Oct 31, 2016 to Question about the video 'I like how it feels'

19 Feb 24
Reply by Vivi ♥ Enrique come to Greece ♥

RSS

© 2017   Created by Enrique Iglesias.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service