UPDATE: CONGRATULATIONS to Linda! She has won the meet and greet for the 9/20 Toronto show!

Toronto! Want to meet up on the #EnriquePitbullTour at Air Canada Centre on Sept. 19 OR 20?

Just take a picture of your tickets and post them to your social media with #EnriquePitbullTourToronto

Take a screenshot of your post and upload it to this forum!

One fan and their guest (two people total) will be selected to meet Enrique on the day of the show.

*tickets not included with prize… Get your tickets: CLICK HERE 

*Note: to post in the forum you will need to be a member of enriqueiglesias.com - Registration is easy and can be done here

You can upload your photo with a reply to this forum using this button.

We'll select from this forum the most creative and passionate fans who post. 

Best of luck.

Team EI

Views: 14171

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've got three letters on my brain and I shouldn't have to spell it for you... W-I-N!!! i really hope that we win the meet and greet as we are very passionate about you and your amazing music Enrique!!!! We are so passionate that we will be there for both concerts! Just like we were at your last tour...maybe I'm addicted and I'm out of control but you're the drug that keeps me from dying! This will be the best weekend EVER!! We love you Enrique! We are going to "like how it feels" no matter what! (But especially if we win). You're looking for somebody to give the meet and greet to.. And that "somebody's me". You can be my hero baby if you choose me!!
Attachments:
I've got three letters on my brain and I shouldn't have to spell it for you... W-I-N!!! i really hope that we win the meet and greet as we are very passionate about you and your amazing music Enrique!!!! We are so passionate that we will be there for both concerts! Just like we were at your last tour...maybe I'm addicted and I'm out of control but you're the drug that keeps me from dying! This will be the best weekend EVER!! We love you Enrique! We are going to "like how it feels" no matter what! (But especially if we win). You're looking for somebody to give the meet and greet to.. And that "somebody's me". You can be my hero baby if you choose me!!
Attachments:

Congratulations Irish Linda, I am happy for you!!!     See you tonight in Toronto for the EnriquePitbullTour!   I wish I was seeing Enrique with you but I'll buy you a beer at the show and we can celebrate!!  You are so lucky!!!

Congratulations Linda :) I was wondering there was only one winner ? nobody won in 19/09?

Thanks Roxana. I think there must of been just the one winner for Toronto. I have never ever won anything before so I was quite shocked to win this. If you are going to any other concerts that have this competition, don't give up. keep trying because it really can happen.

Hi Linda, Congrtz :)

How was ur after party experience with Enrique?

Thnx Priya

U r one lucky girl, Linda! I was wondering,too, what happened on the 19th cuz I didn't see congrats to any other winner. Maybe EI had an off night?

SheltieCycle

ONLY 6 DAYSSSSS LEFT !!! PICK MEEEEEEE

RSS

© 2017   Created by Enrique Iglesias.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service