http://youtu.be/YYFkDJuejL8

Views: 5142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awwww, thank you so much :))))

OMG HE IS DRINKING PEPSI AND HE IS NOT WEARING A HAT!! :o

EPIC AND AWESOME!

WOW...que guapo te vez! I love them!

i love xfactor!  I didn't know EI was going to be on xfactor tonight and friends were texting me EI was on xfactor while i was at the San Antonio concert.  I was like omg!!  Thank gawd I had a friend with dvr that dvr it for me so i can watch tomorrow night.

Thanks for posting these awesome pics. I can't wait to watch it
That's a nice one!   Good find.
I LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaah! He looks SO DAMN GOOD! I don't think anyone expected him to be on X Factor!!! I think he's one of those guys who can pull of any color t-shirt! SO hot!!! Thanks a lot for the video and pics!! :D
More and more pics, yayyyyy :D
Wow, THANKS so much for sharing! I couldn't watch as a baseball game was on instead of all things so thanks!!!! What a BEAUTIFUL setting she sang at!! Guess Enrique is a realist asking would she work in today's market?! See, it's a business, just like everything else!

Yeah Linda it is most definitely a business.  I think it's so sad that there are so many really talented people who will never make it because the industry deems them too old, too unattractive, not marketable, whatever.  But it's what they can sell to a mass market.  That's the bottom line.

I love how E really found the positive in each person's performance.  :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Enrique Iglesias.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service