Views: 571

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BEYOND EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!  WOOOHOOOO!!!!!  IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!!!!!!  Thank you and Pitbull for touring again and coming to HOTLANTA!!!  As a birthday gift to my daughter, who has been waiting for you to show up one day, and for us ladies too (LOL!), can U & Pitbull and your crew come join me, my family and the ladies for dinner the night before the concert in ATL or for breakfast/lunch the day of the concert?  Pretty por favor?  ; )  We are close to the area where Pitbull grew up during some of his teen years here in ATL!  (My 3 kids have sent you many pm's on IG & FB over the years...please check!) We have invited you & your crew over for a "dinneroposal" (haha!), like a "promposal" multiple times!  Hope you will take us up on it!!!  The invite is always open for you guys!

Pics below...my kids waiting on the concert to start last time u were in ATL, our signs we made for you & Pitbull but we were not allowed to bring them in to the venue after all that work : (, and a few of us standing outside hoping to meet you and welcoming you to ATL!  LOL!  We had loads of fun just being silly!  Looking forward to it again in June!  Hope we get to meet you & Pitbull this time!!!!  We have traveled all over the world for you two...including all the way to your concert at the O2!  LOL!  

Attachments:

I just pre-ordered tickets. Anyone know how to get a meet and greet package for his concert in Houston???

I have just bought my ticket for NY! Major excited!

BUT i have to say, I'm absolutely disgusted how much I've had to pay for this. It really isn't fair to the fans at all. I know this is throughout the industry and doesn't just apply to this concert. I went in to that presale to buy two tickets thinking it would probably cost 300 or so for the pair. But no, it was 600, which is just ridiculous. I couldn't afford that and nobody who isn't a hard core fan would pay that. So i had to buy one ticket. #loner. Takes away alot from the experience going alone. Thanks alot.
Premium seats are always pricey. But regular tickets should be affordable. I got two floor tickets, not premium but still good, for under $139 each, for the Atlanta show. But I noticed Tampa was selling the exact same seats for $600 each! That is so wrong of them! Don't blame Enrique, though, blame the venue. They are the ones marking up the prices.

cant choose mine for san antonio

forgot the city Boston, MA hope u add it

Enrique you are my favorite artist and I hope that you are coming to India in the future. I am eagerly waiting to meet you.

If anyone is looking for great tickets and excellent location, go to Stubhub, because some of the premium seats are way to pricey than usual, but you would be able to find tickets there and 100% guaranteed authentic.

Left out the surcharbe aND extra 25 for mail delivery. I'm happy to go finally after 10 yrs of meeting enrique. I agree with checking stubhub . See you ladies

RSS

© 2017   Created by Enrique Iglesias.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service