Views: 627

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Will the Presale be through Ticketmaster?  Please help.

Enrique you forgot Salt Lake City, you have sold out the E-center here and Vivint Smart Home Arena in previous years, I hope your team will add it to the list, Thank You....& Vegas too...

Mickey, Vegas tickets go on sale the 31st!!

Anita I just saw that, I didn't think he'd even read this or take me seriously, dam now I gotta raise some cash for a ticket, wish me luck Anita.....

Anita I just checked for tickets, heis at Caesars Collisume, where Celine Dion performs, the tickets range from $81- $1000,   I couldn't find the place where you use pre-sale code, maybe at checkout, but I can't even afford $81 in the rafters of the place.....I'll settle for fan videos from the different shows.....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cant wait!!

ENRIQUE and PITBULL wOoOoOoOw suuuuuuuuuuuuper ♥

Fantastic!!! It's going to be a great summer.  See you soon Enrique!

Can anybody else not get on ticketmaster to look at any of this?

I have been waiting 2 and a half years to be able to show Enrique my tattoo of his autograph! Now...gotta get backstage!!!  Help me out!!!

Yes! If there is info on maybe backstage for San Jose, ca. I would be so excited . Just a dream of mine at some point in my life :). My favorite artist ever ;).

Thanks for the update. Happy he is touring soon with Pitbull. Will JLo also join............LOL

RSS

© 2017   Created by Enrique Iglesias.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service