Enrique Iglesias - Official Website

New Single DUELE EL CORAZON Out Now!

Enrique's fan's Discussions (587)

Discussions Replied To (481) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Enrique's fan replied 1 hour ago to Israel Concert 2016 Its time to announce concert date Enrique:))and sooner the better//Never give up Never stop hoping&praying<3 its 2017 give me a sign:)

32 1 hour ago
Reply by Enrique's fan

"Concert???"

Enrique's fan replied Nov 21, 2016 to Israel Concert 2016 Its time to announce concert date Enrique:))and sooner the better//Never give up Never stop hoping&praying<3 its 2017 give me a sign:)

32 1 hour ago
Reply by Enrique's fan

" "

Enrique's fan replied Nov 21, 2016 to Israel Concert 2016 Its time to announce concert date Enrique:))and sooner the better//Never give up Never stop hoping&praying<3 its 2017 give me a sign:)

32 1 hour ago
Reply by Enrique's fan

"I cant vote from my loccation:( "

Enrique's fan replied Oct 12, 2016 to VOTE FOR ENRIQUE FOR THE AMA'S FOR YOU CHANCE TO WIN ON OF THE SHIRTS FROM THE "DUELE EL CORAZON" VIDEO / VOTA PR ENRIQUE EN LOS AMA'S

185 Feb 7
Reply by Enrique's butt

"so sad I still cant believe she's not with us,She will  always be a part of our life…"

Enrique's fan replied Oct 7, 2016 to RIP my sweet friend Karla !

52 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Enrique's butt

"Thank you :)yes he was so loved &welcomed I cant believe its only few month sinc…"

Enrique's fan replied Sep 3, 2016 to Israel Concert 2016 Its time to announce concert date Enrique:))and sooner the better//Never give up Never stop hoping&praying<3 its 2017 give me a sign:)

32 1 hour ago
Reply by Enrique's fan

"I got this feeling and its gettin stronger,how I wish my intuition is right. Hope to…"

Enrique's fan replied Sep 1, 2016 to Israel Concert 2016 Its time to announce concert date Enrique:))and sooner the better//Never give up Never stop hoping&praying<3 its 2017 give me a sign:)

32 1 hour ago
Reply by Enrique's fan

""#TelAviv #Israel!!! You guys were awesome!!! Hope we get to do it again soon!" En…"

Enrique's fan replied Aug 31, 2016 to Israel Concert 2016 Its time to announce concert date Enrique:))and sooner the better//Never give up Never stop hoping&praying<3 its 2017 give me a sign:)

32 1 hour ago
Reply by Enrique's fan

"duele el corazon thats how i feel every time i dont see any concert announcment even…"

Enrique's fan replied Aug 20, 2016 to Israel Concert 2016 Its time to announce concert date Enrique:))and sooner the better//Never give up Never stop hoping&praying<3 its 2017 give me a sign:)

32 1 hour ago
Reply by Enrique's fan

"I really cant wait no more not that I have any choice but I really want a concert.I…"

Enrique's fan replied Jul 28, 2016 to Israel Concert 2016 Its time to announce concert date Enrique:))and sooner the better//Never give up Never stop hoping&praying<3 its 2017 give me a sign:)

32 1 hour ago
Reply by Enrique's fan

RSS

© 2017   Created by Enrique Iglesias.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service