Enrique's fan's Discussions (599)

Discussions Replied To (489) Replies Latest Activity

""

Enrique's fan replied Mar 18 to Fernando Happy belated Birthday:)How was your birthday?photos,videos:)please

2 Mar 20
Reply by Enrique's butt

" "

Enrique's fan replied Mar 17 to Israel Concert 2016 Its time to announce concert date Enrique:))and sooner the better//Never give up Never stop hoping&praying<3 its 2017 give me a sign:)

35 Mar 17
Reply by Enrique's fan

"Enrique please give us a concert date soon bring your amazing band with you<3 and…"

Enrique's fan replied Mar 4 to Israel Concert 2016 Its time to announce concert date Enrique:))and sooner the better//Never give up Never stop hoping&praying<3 its 2017 give me a sign:)

35 Mar 17
Reply by Enrique's fan

"So its the originl tshirt WOW okay Thanks for clearing it up for me haha I always th…"

Enrique's fan replied Mar 4 to Subeme la radio Heart Tshirt

6 Mar 4
Reply by Enrique's fan

"Hey I have the Tshirt with the red heart you can see the heart in my profile photo  …"

Enrique's fan replied Mar 3 to Subeme la radio Heart Tshirt

6 Mar 4
Reply by Enrique's fan

"I remember how I felt that night and the thought that I maybe wont get the chance ag…"

Enrique's fan replied Feb 27 to Dimelo Enrique why????16 December 2015

19 Feb 27
Reply by Enrique's fan

"Its like a dream,good that I wrote a concert review other wise I would think it was…"

Enrique's fan replied Feb 27 to Best concert ever 22 december 2015 review

23 Feb 27
Reply by Enrique's fan

"I just noticed that i posted this first time in february 29 2016,what a perfect timi…"

Enrique's fan replied Feb 27 to Israel Concert 2016 Its time to announce concert date Enrique:))and sooner the better//Never give up Never stop hoping&praying<3 its 2017 give me a sign:)

35 Mar 17
Reply by Enrique's fan

" "

Enrique's fan replied Feb 26 to Israel Concert 2016 Its time to announce concert date Enrique:))and sooner the better//Never give up Never stop hoping&praying<3 its 2017 give me a sign:)

35 Mar 17
Reply by Enrique's fan

"Concert???"

Enrique's fan replied Nov 21, 2016 to Israel Concert 2016 Its time to announce concert date Enrique:))and sooner the better//Never give up Never stop hoping&praying<3 its 2017 give me a sign:)

35 Mar 17
Reply by Enrique's fan

RSS

© 2017   Created by Enrique Iglesias.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service