Heena Patel's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought I had the last bid before it turned to 1:01 pm but it wasn't me.  How was…"

Heena Patel replied Jul 6 to AUCTION: SAVE THE CHILDREN New York, July 1 (SATURDAY) || SUBASTA: SAVE THE CHILDREN New York, July 1 (SABADO)

36 Jul 12
Reply by Enrique Fan 4 Life

"$850"

Heena Patel replied Jun 30 to AUCTION: SAVE THE CHILDREN New York, July 1 (SATURDAY) || SUBASTA: SAVE THE CHILDREN New York, July 1 (SABADO)

36 Jul 12

"$755"

Heena Patel replied Jun 30 to AUCTION: SAVE THE CHILDREN New York, July 1 (SATURDAY) || SUBASTA: SAVE THE CHILDREN New York, July 1 (SABADO)

36 Jul 12

"$725"

36 Jul 12

"$675"

36 Jul 12

"$650"

36 Jul 12

"$625"

36 Jul 12

"BEYOND EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!  WOOOHOOOO!!!!!  IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!!!!!!  Thank you and P…"

Heena Patel replied Mar 20 to Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull LIVE!

22 Jun 26
Reply by Amanda L

"I just realized you need a close up of our seats in case u choose us....here they ar…"

Heena Patel replied Oct 21, 2014 to WIN A MEET AND GREET WITH ENRIQUE IN ATLANTA

203 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Melanie Guerrero

"WELCOME TO GEORGIA ENRIQUE!!!!! Enrique, my whole family absolutely LOVES your music…"

Heena Patel replied Oct 21, 2014 to WIN A MEET AND GREET WITH ENRIQUE IN ATLANTA

203 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Melanie Guerrero

RSS

© 2017   Created by Enrique Iglesias.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service