audrey_a96's Discussions (634)

Discussions Replied To (627) Replies Latest Activity

"Please add a date in France to Enrique's European Tour... We miss him so much!!"

audrey_a96 replied Apr 21 to US TOUR TICKETS WITH PITBULL - Back IN September + October

4 Apr 28
Reply by j.Conriquez

"And France when? We miss Enrique so much... "

audrey_a96 replied Apr 21 to More cities and dates added in SEPTEMBER + OCTOBER

8 May 17
Reply by apple_love7619

""

audrey_a96 replied Apr 8 to Vote SUBEME LA RADIO for 40 Principales Spain

127 on Sunday
Reply by M

"Voted! So happy to see the song at his deserved place: Number 1!!! "

audrey_a96 replied Apr 8 to Vote SUBEME LA RADIO for 40 Principales Spain

127 on Sunday
Reply by M

"I wish so much I could go!! haha  I wish you to go and have the best night ever (and…"

audrey_a96 replied Mar 16 to Quien va al concierto de Enrique en Santander?

23 Mar 17
Reply by Ines...Enrique's official wife

"I never bought VIP package (because they don't include meet and greets), but if you…"

audrey_a96 replied Mar 16 to Meet & Greet

15 May 10
Reply by Pauline Seremetis

"VOTING EVERYDAY !!! YOU DESERVE SO MUCH TO WIN, I am sure you will win this American…"

audrey_a96 replied Nov 9, 2016 to VOTE FOR ENRIQUE FOR THE AMA'S FOR YOU CHANCE TO WIN ON OF THE SHIRTS FROM THE "DUELE EL CORAZON" VIDEO / VOTA PR ENRIQUE EN LOS AMA'S

185 Feb 7
Reply by Enrique's butt

"VOTING EVERYDAY !!! YOU DESERVE SO MUCH TO WIN, I am sure you will win this American…"

audrey_a96 replied Nov 8, 2016 to VOTE FOR ENRIQUE FOR THE AMA'S FOR YOU CHANCE TO WIN ON OF THE SHIRTS FROM THE "DUELE EL CORAZON" VIDEO / VOTA PR ENRIQUE EN LOS AMA'S

185 Feb 7
Reply by Enrique's butt

"Votes ended and I really hope that you will win because you deserve soooo much <3…"

audrey_a96 replied Nov 8, 2016 to VOTE FOR ENRIQUE FOR THE NRJ AWARDS FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN ONE OF ENRIQUE'S SHIRTS FROM THE "DUELE EL CORAZON" VIDEO/ VOTA POR ENRIQUE EN LOS PREMIOS NRJ

67 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Satish Anandan

audrey_a96 replied Nov 7, 2016 to VOTE FOR ENRIQUE FOR THE AMA'S FOR YOU CHANCE TO WIN ON OF THE SHIRTS FROM THE "DUELE EL CORAZON" VIDEO / VOTA PR ENRIQUE EN LOS AMA'S

185 Feb 7
Reply by Enrique's butt

RSS

© 2017   Created by Enrique Iglesias.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service